MixLive Radio App – Android – Latest App Version: 3.7. Updated 14-06-2020
Download our free Radio App and listen to endless hours of live music channels on your mobile device.
If you created a free radio page on MixLive, your listeners can find your channel listed in our radio app.
We’ve included “Submit Promo Radio” where artists can submit their own tracks and stream them live.
Android Studio App Development, released under free license through Google Play Store. 26-12-2018
– 80+ channels for your listening pleasure
– Music channels streamed from MixLive.ie
– Pick a category, select a station, click play
– Share channels on social media networks
– We included the LOVE feature in our app
– Click the heart to add channel to favorites
– Upload, download and listen to live mixes
– We will add a dj submit mix channel soon!
– Displays now playing artist and song info
– Display cover-art if available on FanArt.tv
Add A Channel / Submit Your Tracks
– Create a free page for your internet radio
– Your stream is listed in our free radio app
– Submit your new music on Submit Promo
– Free air-time for your new music releases
– Content Rating PEGI 3
– Fully Native Mobile App.
– Supports Android 4.2 to 8.1
– Offered By Google Commerce Ltd.
MixLive Global Radio App – IOS
A few people have enquired if we could do an iPhone IOS version of our radio app.
I don’t own an iPhone, but we can emulated any IOS device and build an IOS version of our radio app in Eclipse. Development will take about a week, but there’s costs involved.
An Apple Developer Program license is required to publish IOS apps on Apple Store.
Apple Developer Program annual license fee is $99. Enterprise Program $299 per year.
App development costs come to $350 for code we’ll need to build our custom application.
If there’s enough interest and we can raise the funds through donations or whatever source, we’ll put the time into developing an IOS version of our radio app. Release a free version and maybe a paid version on the Apple Store with some extra features. If you’re interested in supporting this project, please check our funding options below.